Partner XM Commodity Management for Non-Ferrous Metals Trading is a cloud-based software platform that centrally manages all physical commodity trade activity including buy and sell contracts, futures and options, pre-advices, loading, bulk and containerized shipments, documentation, logistics, discharge, warehousing and counterparty/end-user delivery. The web-hosted and intuitive central commodity management solution allows users to create and centrally monitor terms and conditions, financial data, inspection certificates and physical movements while maintaining records for compliance.
Established in 2000, Eximware empowers our clients to focus on their core business goals and maximize profits through ease of use and
improved visibility of their complete metals portfolio throughout their organization. Eximware Partner XM for Non-Ferrous Metals Trading is designed to help metal traders, recyclers, exporters and importers of primary and secondary metals, non-ferrous scrap, and recycled products make smarter trading decisions and monitor and manage risk.
Partner XM for Non-Ferrous Metals monitors and manages:
Specialized configurations for every role along the non-ferrous trading supply chain.
Importers and TradersEximware Partner XM for Importers and Traders empowers users to monitor and manage overall consolidated position in real-time with all transactional data available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Eximware Partner XMEximware Partner XM for Importers and Traders permits each department – trading, logistics, quality control, sales – to work independently while it maintains total position analytics to promote adequate hedging and coverage.
for Importers and Traders
Metals ProcessorsEximware Partner XM for Processors- cloud-based commodity procurement and risk management- centrally automates contract creation while promoting smart data driven decision making.
Eximware Partner XM
for Metal Processors
• Position and Risk Management
• Purchase Contracts – Fixed Price and Price To Be Fixed
• Futures, Options
• Logistics & Traffic
• Reporting and Analytics
Logistics DepartmentsXM Marketplace for Services allows users to centrally manage the procurement and sourcing of spot market freight at the best available price with real-time negotiation, contracting and analytic overviews.
• Centrally manage spot market RFP and quote activity for freight movements
• Promote low cost bidding among providers
• Gain access to real-time price discovery and historical spend
• Robust vendor performance reporting
Eximware’s Additional Services
In addition to providing a world class commodity management platform, Eximware offers an industry leading e-commerce marketplace for sourcing raw materials, semi-finished products and freight services. Our XM Marketplace platform allows sourcing groups to canvass pre-approved counterparties in an efficient standardized manner rather than relying on email, instant messaging or other unstructured mechanisms. Additionally, our in house professional service and consulting team can provide valuable insight and technical support while transitioning from legacy systems.
Why Choose Us
- Partner XM offers best in class commodity (non-ferrous trading) and risk management for physical and financial transactions
- Eximware platforms increase efficiency and help users navigate market volatility and promote smarter trade decisions
- Always-on cloud-based architecture is easily accessibly, fully scalable and eliminates IT burden
- The Eximware software implementation and account management teams partner with our clients as virtual team members
- Our leading marketplace platform allows users to simultaneously procure high quality raw materials and services at the lowest available rate from vetted suppliers saving time and reducing costs
- At Eximware, we care about your company as much as you do
What Clients Say
Eximware has been wonderful to work with. The ability to customize the system to our needs and easily monitor physical trade activities and risk has allowed us to focus on our business and make more profitable decisions.